Purchasing brand new laboratory equipment with advanced technology and features can be an expensive option for most medical and research laboratories. Choosing recertified lab equipment is an economical alternative. These are pre-owned devices which are refurbished if necessary, recertified and sold at a price lower than new. Buying pre-owned lab devices helps to meet your individual lab application needs at an affordable cost. However, before choosing a recertified lab instrument, you would need to assess the accuracy, timeliness and consistency of its performance.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Re-Certified Lab Equipment
Purchasing pre-owned medical lab instruments from leading industry brands is often a cost-effective option for laboratories with budget limitations. Here are some of the main benefits of purchasing re certified lab equipment:
- Quality and Accuracy – Leading suppliers that purchase used lab devices will have a team of factory-trained specialists who will put the equipment through a detailed refurbishment process. This includes disassembling parts, replacement of damaged or missing parts, painting and other procedures to ensure that the refurbished product meets the exact specifications and features that of the original manufacturer. The equipment also goes through a rigorous quality checking process in which the accuracy of the device is strictly evaluated. If the refurbished device functioning is found satisfactory, it is recertified for sale.
- Lower Cost – Recertified laboratory equipment are offered at a price much lower than a new product. In most cases, new branded equipment with superior features will prove to be an expensive option, but a refurbished model of the same product with the same features and works just as well is offered at a lower price. This is a viable option especially for startups.
- Durability and Efficiency – Established and reliable lab equipment supplier provides top quality devices which functions well and is highly durable and efficient.
- Warranty – Reputable equipment suppliers offer parts warranty for the reconditioned devices to be defect-free for up to three months from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Quick Turnaround Time – Reconditioned lab instruments offered by reputable dealers provide accurate and timely results.
In addition to all this, a reliable and experienced medical lab equipment dealer will provide excellent customer support in the form of efficient after-sales service, timely delivery, in-house maintenance and repair services, service visits for the recertified devices they supply.
Choose a Reliable Lab Equipment Supplier
If you are planning to buy recertified lab equipment, it is important to find a reliable and experienced lab equipment supplier. Conduct a thorough online search and find a reputable dealer offering quality pre-used lab equipment. Only an established dealer can offer reconditioned products at a competitive price. Partnering with a trustworthy equipment dealer will help you to enjoy additional benefits such as timely delivery, excellent post-sales support, and safe and convenient payment options.